• 12 ounces spaghetti
• 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
• 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
2. To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor;
season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified;
3. In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
4. Serve immediately.
This is delicious and dead easy. A++ would cook again, especially if I were using my own awesome blender and not the school's shitty one.