sabotabby: raccoon anarchy symbol (Default)
[personal profile] sabotabby
This'll be real quick since I am off in a rural area with spotty internet access, but have some Biodome and Insectarium photos.



IMG_4763

A lynx!

IMG_4765

Self-explanatory.

IMG_4767

This penguin is a whole mood.

IMG_4781

Puffins!

IMG_4784

Puffin union organizer.

IMG_4795

Capybara does a stretch.

IMG_4821

IMG_4822

And some pretty butterflies.

Date: 2026-08-20 01:39 pm (UTC)
joymoose: (Default)
From: [personal profile] joymoose
Is that fellow a rockhopper? Such a face.

Date: 2026-08-20 06:29 pm (UTC)
sovay: (Haruspex: Autumn War)
From: [personal profile] sovay
Capybara does a stretch.

Yay.

(I do appreciate the Big Mood Penguin.)

Date: 2026-08-21 02:00 am (UTC)
sovay: (Viktor & Mordecai)
From: [personal profile] sovay
Sometimes the only good news is when a capybara does a stretch.

That's always good news.

Date: 2026-08-20 10:35 pm (UTC)
smhwpf: (Default)
From: [personal profile] smhwpf
Montreal looks awesome! (from all three sets of photos). I've only spent a day there, which is clearly grossly inadequate.

Date: 2026-08-22 01:35 am (UTC)
agoodwinsmith: (Default)
From: [personal profile] agoodwinsmith
Thank you.

Date: 2026-08-22 09:45 am (UTC)
greylock: (Default)
From: [personal profile] greylock
I do love this biodome!
I'm impressed by the butterflies.

Profile

sabotabby: raccoon anarchy symbol (Default)
sabotabby

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
234 56 78
91011 1213 1415
1617 18 19 20 2122
2324 25 2627 2829
3031     

Style Credit

Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 09:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags